Thursday, September 14, 2006

Live Poker,NFL and school shootings

I decided to take a week off online play and play strickly live.I played 2 tourneys this week.No cashes finshed about half way both times.I really got to step my agression up.It also helps if I get cards.I lost about half my stack on flush draws last night.I had no choice but to call big raises on flops when I am drawing the nut flush.I folded 10 10 to a 1500$ raise with the board 7 J 8 Q J .He flashed A high as he raked in the pot.I went all in with QA suited and got called by KA of hearts.No luck for me when he turned a K.
At least I have been making $$ on NFL.I am so happy the season is back.The year went by pretty fast. I played the 5$ pick 15.I lost only on the jets and cowboys.If they woulda come through woulda got 12k instead I got 10$. I made a killing on Monday night with the chargers.I have buddies who like to make retarted bets[taking raiders,LOL].Week2 has some nice games to make some more $$.
Some crazy shit was poping off here yesterday.A crazy guy went on a rampage at 1 of our schools here.2 people are dead[included is the killer] and 19 hurt,pretty sad times.RIP goes out to the families.Pretty crazy times now a days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home