Friday, August 11, 2006

More suck outs than a whore house

\ts crazy how fast the weather changes.Its was in the 40s last week now it's barely 20.Still a perfect time for a beer.I have been playing a few cheap MTTs at poker.com.First was 1$ turbo with 198 in it.I played ok in it and finshed 22 just outa the $$.The next one was the 2$ re.Started out ok then built up to a nice stack by the time I got the final table.The top 5 was in the $. I had it in with the best all 3 times,and all 3 were runner runner beats. My AK vs A4 sucked out to runner wheel. My set sucked out to broadway.And the worst was when I was heads up.I get pocket 8s I dont think twice about pushing with the snowmen.I get my chips in and get a call.He turns over 8 8. I am thinking to my self LOL but I am seriously worried. I was right to be worried.He pulled out a heart flush. I couldnt believe how bad the night was in regards of beats.I am glad I am not the type to go on a rant how its ''fixed''. I still made 44$ off 2$ , had some fun trapping and watching lil skin avoid death a few times.
If you guys are in canada you guys have till 9pm Saturday to hit the 6/49. 42 OOO OOO never hurt anyone.See ya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home