Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a night

Wow is all I can say about yesterday. It started out pretty good as I was chip leader to start.Then this hand came in BB, K 5 offsuit.Pre flop it was raised up by 5,I called and so did 2 others.Flop was 7 10 k.The player utg checks.I bet out 4,the dealer pushes and so does the utg.I think for a second and think I have to be beat and muck.The dealer turns over 9 9 and the utg turns QQ ouch.Q's held up for the pot.I woulda won it there with a call, but tight old me.lol.I start out losing 2 games in a row, but manage a win on the 3rd game to even out my losses.Then we decided to up the stakes and thats when I started to shine. I won every hand!! I have never done a feat like that before,it was beautiful. Then I took the last 2 games of the night to be up about 120$. Then the trouble began.I made a bathroom stop before I was going to leave and started to hear a commotion. Came out of to see my lift storm out of the house. I said my good byes ,then I heard tires peeling.My buddy was pulling a smoke show and yelling at the host.I jumped in the truck and he just let the hemi go.We are about half way down the street when I realize I left my cell.So we make are way back and get my phone.The host was yelling at the driver''your f__king dead'' Next thing you know buddy is out of the car for a showdown.The thing is the host is wheelchair bound. So my buddy ran up to the host and spat out the nastiest mound of flem in to the face of the host. All I can say is what a night. Looks like I wont be heading back to the honey spot any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home