Monday, August 07, 2006

Beef in the poker world

I just burnt my arm on my oven taking out chicken wings. It hurts like a mofo. I am playing a 5$ sit n go right now waiting for the 5 $ short handed to start.The 5$ short at 18 30 is getting quite popular lately 100+ enterants tonight.I had 3 sets in a row in the first 3 hands in the SNG.1st one I had 9 7 vs k9 lost 240 on that hand.The 2nd set got a lil action and made my 240 back,3rd set no action.I am at 1035 on level 4.I just got the boot with 10 3.The flop was 10 9 2.I pushed he called with J K the turn was Q and I am out.If you dont check out full contact poker I suggest you make it a favourite.Its Dan Negraneau's web site he has the best blog/vlog on the web.To make a long story short,Greg Raymer was doing WSOP commenatry and Dan just got the boot and Raymer said good he thinks kid poker is ''ether stupid or a WPT puppet''.The reason behind the comments were Negraneau's feelings about the lawsuit against the WPT.He has been speaking out against the 7 pros that brought the lawsuit to court.He is concernd as I am too about the negative press against poker.Read up about it you will be suprised with how stupid the lawsuit is.I am going to roll a joint now and finsh up the MTT 5$ short.I am at 1250$ in level 6 in 39th position with 60 left.Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home