Monday, August 28, 2006

poker crack

I have been playing lots l8ly. Been doing ok but just basically hovering, nothing more then 10 or 20$ positive a day.I am playing the morning schedule at poker.com.5$ short and 5$,3$ freeze mostly.Then 5$ sng's I wish they brought back the 5$ omaha. I tried out the 1k re for the first time in awhile. Did pretty good for no re buys finshed 10th.I got the boot with the snowmen vs JA. It looked good on flop and turn but the river brought A,that was it. I made 23$.lol.
They anounced the new freerolls at poker.com.They look pretty sweet!They are bring back daily freerolls 1k mon to fri.Sat is 2k and sunday is 10k.And the fatty 50k last sunady of month.The first one is on my b-day. That would be sweet to pocket a nice 10k with some cake. I will be playing in one of the last 4k's tonight, would be nice to score the trophy. I remember I was 2nd with 38 people left outta 800+ in the 500 freeroll.This is in late Nov 2005And it shut down because of their servers.I was so pissed and I didnt even get any $$ at first.Then after I got issued a 100k entry and 40$. It was ok but I wanted another accolade.So hopefully history repeats[with no server issues,lol] and I am 2nd in chips with 38 people.See ya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home