Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Looking good

I have been in the same slump as my last post until today.I took the 9 30 5$ at poker.com.It was only a 89$ cash but it felt good to win again.Yesterday I was pretty close to cashing in the 5$ short.I was doing pretty good with about 3500$ in chips,then I was disconected.I was livid.I was able to log back in but I couldnt get off sit out.I had to close and re open for it to work.By then I was at 685$.I finshed 17th because of my stupid wireless connetion.
I am in the final preperation's to get in the WPT. It looks like I will be down in Niagra at the end os Sept.I am looking forward to try to get in the event.I will be playing as many live games as possible from here on out.So wish me luck and maybe you'll see my ass on TV.lol.See ya at the tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home