Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wow......

I am playing the 5$ short first hand I get dealt 7 5 offsuit.I call the min 15$. Flop J 77.I check as does everyone else.The turn was a 5.I bet out 120 , get raised 240.I push,he calls and flips over JJ.Ouch,the river is a 5 and no help.Thats been the 1st time this year I went out on first hand.Pretty sitty feeling.Man I hate coolers.
Sit n go's are the same today.I can't seem to place 1st.Its always 2nd or 3rd[mostly 3rd today]
Yesterday I made the FT a few times in MTT's.Nothing crazy just lil cash.The new freerolls come in to play at poker.com tommorow.I hope to clear at least 400 comps a day.Looks like a lot of ring action for me.The MT fuji table is a joke.The guys are calling stations there.I was upto 35$ off of 5$ in a few hands.Oh let me not forget about the 4k yesterday.I lasted 5 hands.I get 44 call the blind with 4 callers.Flop was 4 7 10.I am loving it.I check and player bumps it to 80 everyone calls as do I.The turn was a 5 .I check it to player he bets 300,everyone folds to me I call.River is a king and I check again.Player raises 500$,I push.He calls instantly and flips KK. I feel like no matter what I did I coundt get away from losing.I admit I shoulda just called his raise but no way I had him on kings.If he pushed at any point I would gone in right away.So I was out of the last 4k.I am going to try 2 more SNG's if I dont hit $ I am going to take a 1 day break.I got to get my mind right.See ya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home