Monday, November 27, 2006

50K,new cpu and CD's

Well I ended my cashing streak in the 50k.I had a feeling that I wouldnt be doing well,I guess that does not help.I finshed in the 1400s.I really dont like that there is 1700+ people in it too.I know its a freeroll so i wont bitch any more about it.
Last thursday I bought a new CPU.I only got around to hooking it up on saturday.I am not a big computer person and dont really know too much about em,but this cpu is sick.I am doing things at crazy speeds.I used to have to wait for things to come up,but now its half a scond and the task is complete.I am in love,lol.I plan to put it to use for the BPT3.I have a feeling I will be winning 1st for the coverage of it.I have some great original ideas that no one is doing here yet.I will be having lots of fun doing it too.You guys will be seeing it week 1 of the BPT 3.
I had to go buy 3 cd's the past 2 weeks.I will give you guys a mini review of them all.
Game Doctors Advocate
Pretty good CD he proved he could stand tall after all the drama surounding him.Ol'english and dr advocate are the stand out tracks
Snoop Dogg Blue carpet treatment
This reminds me of 92-93 Snoop when he was in his prime.I am loving this CD.The only complaint about this CD is should of being doing this all along.Stand out tracks are thats that shit,A bitch I knew,Vato,imagine,Conversations and I could go on.
Jay z kingdome come
A big disapoinment to me,but I can see it growing on me.Not too many standouts here for me yet Ilike 30s something lost ones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home