Thursday, November 16, 2006

PS3 time

Its that time of year again.Time to make some extra coin with the latest must have item.I made double my investment lasy year with the X box 360.This year looks to be a little harder.The lines have started. already.I have a few guys that will wait at midnight for 200$.Not too bad for 7 hours of nothing.I hope to at least make 700$ a unit.It will come in handy for the baby comming.
I played a few live games the other night at a buddies house.I was pretty much card dead all night.I played 4 hands all night.After that while the others were playing[it was a freeze],I hit gears of war for X box.Its a pretty sick game.After the night of live I decided to hit some online and see if my luck was better.It went pretty good.I was happy to see a .25 .5o omaha going.I hit a few hands then this came. 7 h 8h 10c Ah
I bumped it to 1$ had 2 callers
The flop 6h 6c 9h
I had a 50/50 feeling about the flop.Sure I had a str8 flush draw and all.I was mad that my A hi flush was toast to a boat.Then he let out 1$ and I called.Then bingo.The turn was my nut 5h.He bumped it to the pot.I couldnt help but re raise him and he then re raised me all in.The pot was 112$ and he turned over 99 and didnt pay attention to his other 2 cards.I dont even remember the river.I played a few other hands and made a few more dollars,then I hit the sack.
I will be playing a few cash games and maybe a a couple MTTs today.Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home