Thursday, September 28, 2006

Monster lay down and cashing lots

I will start this week with the last game I played.This is bar none the best value on poker.com.The 10$ grand final garantee with 1 rebuy.It was only 10 people so I thought why not play.I took it down with no re buys.1 hand was a monster lay down hence the name of this entry.We are down to the last 3 people including me.I have about 5k in chips,I get dealt AK off in BB. I limp as in everyone else.Flop comes K d Js 5d.First position fires out 400, normaly this is a instant call.I take a few seconds to think.I decided to muck my top pair w kicker.The button bumps the 400 to 800 which gets called.Turn is 7 d.SB pushes and is instanly called,SB shows Jh Ks BB shows Ad 6d.The river was a rag and the sb was booted to leave me HU.I have been really good a reading my opponents this week[I know its online and sounds pretty gay] its been working do far.The guy I was HU with was 2x my 1 in chips.I easily smoked him.He was hyper aggresive,I took pot after pot from him.So now I have a chance to go to the Aussie Millions for 10$.Right now I am in the aussie freeroll qualifier and I am chip leader with 17k.Now I might have 3 ways in to OZ.I can get in by the blogger tour,the grand final I just won and this stupid tourney I am chip leader in now.
I have been cashing all week.I finshed 42nd in the 50k got 250$ for that,not too bad for free TY poker.com.I got 5th in 2k for 200$,2nd in 5$ for 80$.And I got a shit load of cash from the ring games.I have made about 1k this week in all online.
The bloger started this week.I didnt fair to well.I finshed in the 40s with 70+ in it.I hope this week to get to the FT this week to improve my points.Pretty sweet final set up with everyone getting something nice.
One last bit of info,perhaps the most important.LOL.I am gonna have a boy!I am super pumped about it.I have big plans for him on the table.Poker has lost its taboo and I plan to Tiger Woods my kid on poker.Good luck and c u at the tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home