Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dirty Ravens and mistakes

Last post should of read JA, thats how I go the boot from the BPT event 2.I am ranked 26th right now.Its not that good considering that the top 20 get in to the final.If I dont get in to that game I will be pissed.They have pretty sweet prizes for the whole field.
I was pretty close to making some sweet $$$ yesterday.I had a pick 14 nfl 5$ pool,If the ravens won I was in the$$.Coulda been anything from 2k to 10k.
I had a pretty sweet thanksgiving weekend.Went over to the GF's parents and had some great food.Only got to play the first couple of hands in the 10k freeroll,but I doubled in chips.I had 77 and flopped a set vs a guy with top pair and kicker.I ended up calling a buddy to finish it up for me.He placed 500th out of 750+.I wonder what I could of done with those chips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home