Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bad beat and Patience

Its been a good couple of days.Won a 10$ freeze and made the 2k FT twice.The title of this blog has to do with last nights 2k.I was doing pretty good and was up to 5k.I get dealt JQ of clubs on the button.Everyone folds it down to me I double the blinds and make it 400$.I get the SB 2 call.The flop was J 5 4 rainbow.I bet out 500 he calls.The turn 4.I push and he calls right away.He had about 3700$ and calls.He shows J 7.I am loving this until the river,he hits his 7.I was steaming!I was about to lose my cool all I had left was 700$.Then I knew I had to put that hand behind me.After I cooled down I got to more than double up with out any callers.Then i double through again with a well played set.I was really proud of my non tilt factor.I had about the 5k when this came my way.I get dealt 44 and smooth call with 5 people in the pot.Then 1 of them bumps the 200$ BB to 400$.I call as do 4 others.The flop was K 6 4.I check it someone lets out 200$ and I call as do 2 others.Turn is a 6.I push and its folded down to the guy who sucked me out before with J7.He calls and shows6 10.The river brings a rag and I raked in a 15kpot.I was so happy to get my pay back with intrest from that donk.I ended up playing way to tight on the FT.I mucked JA only to see it woulda won a monster pot.From then it was nothing and ended up making 100$ finshing 7th.
After that tourney I wanted to play some ring.I hit the 10 25 cent and 25 50 cent 10 man tables.I started with 10$ and 30$.I ended the night with 40$ and 70$ and 400 comps.I was getting str8s, nut flushes and PP.The crazy thing about it is people are betting hard in to me when I have the nuts.Its gotta be the newbies at poker.com.Ever since the US is cracking down on online gaming poker.com traffic is way up.Its good and bad because these people have no skill.The dont understand the proper way to bluff.But a lot of times it works in their favour,this should be another blog because I can go on for ever about this.
I am debating if I should play the Aussie millions grand final today.I might hold out untill the next grand final.See ya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home