Thursday, October 26, 2006

Arggggggg big blog erased

I was just putting the finshing touches on a long ass blog.Then I tried to post it and the site was down.Ouch,tried to cut n paste it but no luck.So I have to start from scratch and dont feel like it.
I want to say big happy birthday to my ace boy Nzebi Duhaney.He woulda been 29 yesterday.But he was murdered almost 3 years ago.I am lucky not to be with him now.I left his place 30 min before you guys with guns went in and shot him dead.If my boy was still here we woulda been in the limo and in VIP at the club.Thats the thing about life,you never know when its your turn to go.
Getting on to some poker.Online has been so so this past week.Poker.com had a few problems and had to shutdown some tourneys I was playing in.Everything seems to be back in order.The bloger tour was reschedueled to this saturday.I really need to score some points this weekend.I have that tourney the same time as grand final.I really dont want to push this tourney off again.I would love to be down under in the cold of January.I would come back looking like a 1 000 000 bucks with a million.lol.
I played the 15k last weekend for 2$.I got in by satellite.I ended up just short of $$ in 28th place.I got JJ and I made 1600, double the blinds.Get 4 callers and get the flop you would want with the fish hooks all under 10 10.Its checked to me and I pushed in 4k more and was insta called by the next guy.I knew before he flipped his QQ that I was beat.I was really pissed about that.Not the beat but just the misplay on my part.I am looking forward to my revenge this weekend in the 50k and 15k.Hopefully in the 50k I will do better than 40 something and 250$.
1 last thing before I go about the WPT.I am so pumped that its going so good.This is going to be really good for canadian poker.The only thing is the lack of tables for satellites.The waiting list is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home