Saturday, November 11, 2006

Long time no blog

Hi guys.I have been super busy lately.I have been doing pretty good at the tables.I also made the FT of the last BPT event.I finshed 5th and now find myself in the top 20.I still have a long way to go before the final,I hope I can keep up this pace.I find myself playing cash games more than MTT's recently.I finds them to be super loose.Its easy to sit with 25 and be up to 50 within the hour.I was also doing pretty good in the 2k,made the ft 3 days in a row.I didnt get the big 1st but the best I did was 4th.
I had to take a week off from poker last week.I was pretty busy with some side projects that are looking great.I am getting ready for next fridays PS3's release,not for me but to sell.I am trying to get my hands on 10 units.Its going to be really hard,I have 5 people lined up to buy em for me for 200$ extra.I plan to get 1500 to 2000$ per system.2 days after that they have the nintendo coming out too.Not to much profit to be made but still a good 200$ or more.
I am playing the newly created 20k tommorow.I got in for free,with a 11$ sat compd coupon. I hope to get a nice chunk of coin for free.I got to get ready for the inlaws comming over.I am playing the 2k freeroll now with 5k in chips and I have to go,ouch.Well see ya at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home