Tuesday, November 21, 2006

PS3 6 units??NO WAY!!BPT hanging in.

I spent the night out last thursday.All for nothing.I was not able to get a single unit.What happend was there was a line up started early thursday afternoon.The manager decided to take peoples name for 8 ps3 units.Thats all fair,but the manager forgot to put signs up in the window.I knew something was funny that every other store had a line up except the one I was at.So me and about 12 people spent the night out for nothing.
I semi played the BPT event.The reason why I say semi is because I showed up 30 min late.Normaly its not a problem,but this event was short handed.So I showed up to half a stack.I ended as best I could.I am now 20th in the BPT standings with 2 events left.I have to place at least half way through the field if I want in the final.
I was playing the old 2k[new one today is 2.5k]I was chip leader with 4 left and I had to go, ouch! At least I was getting paid a 1000$ for what I had to do.I ended up 3rd with 200+$.It would have been nice for a 2 nd finsh it was 400$.I tried to find some one to play it for me.I checked the poker.com forum and msn and no one was around.I am getting ready for the 50k this weekend.I hope to continue the $$ finshes in it.Wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home