Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines day...but no love at tables

I was playing the Valentines day tourney at poker.com yesterday and this happened to me. I get A c Ad in the big blind and one person pushes his stack in the middle.I am loving it,even more when he turns over JA of hearts.Flop brings J K 4 all clubs even better.Turn was a 5 h and the river was the cursed J d.I was sooooooooooooo mad!This is the first time in a while that I tilted out after a bad beat.It's a place I do not want to go back to.So I got the boot at 98 out of 545 with 80 getting paid.I think thats why It hurt so much.If that would of happened early on in the tourney I would of gave two shits about it.Well you live and learn.
I played the first league game yesterday,didnt do to good.I finished in 5th place,not the worst or the best I could of done.I have Friday to make up for it.We were lucky enough to have Natsdad place 3rd.So it could be worse.
Took the old lady to here ultra sound.He is growing good.The nurse said he is a long one.And he was grabbing on to his thing[its already happening]lol
Have a good 1 and see a at the tables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home