Monday, February 12, 2007

Crazy things going on

My computer was really messed up this past month.First I couldnt log on to here because I was not able to get a google account.Then my computer got hit really hard by a virus,I can not open my computer or explorer.I have a temp fix in firefox .I plan on going over to vista next week.
Poker has been so so.I have yet to take down a MTT this year,pretty sad I know.SNG's are going good amd ring is so so.The league is starting up this week.I am looking forward to this season.Our team was 6 points out of 1st place last season.It was a heart breaker.So close but so far.I do really well in the league due to the fact that its real poker being played.The donk factor is at 5% here vs the 50% in the MTT's.Go HG's
I am looking forward to posting regularly here now that I can.I will try to add some intresting things in the near future,video,links and some other cool stuff.So see ya at the tables.Have a good 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home