Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE.HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT ONE WITH THAT SPECIAL OTHER.
I am watching Maury as I type this.lol The show is about secret sex tape videos revealed,what a great day to air it.
I played a few SNG's and MTT's yesterday. I played pretty well and made a few dollars.I was impressed with my play in the 3k. I was last in chips down to 620 with 29 left. Blinds at 150 300 with 25 ante.I managed to more than triple up as the blinds had to call me..hehe.Then I get dealt A9 I muck it too quick,I thought I should of pushed but it was too late.2 guys go all in they turn up A 10 and 88 .Flop hit no one,the turn and river brought 99. A good pre flop fold, but a real bad decision.If I would have played that hand I would have been at 10k and really good position to FT it. I clawed it all the down to the FT bubble.
It snowing like crazy now. It looks like its going to be a white out in a few hours.I got to take the old lady to wal mart before it gets to crazy.
Have a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home