Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A new way and Live

I have decided to try out something new in Poker.I was playing the 1500 re-buy when I thought of it.I finished 8th and made about the same I would of in a 10$ 6 man SNG.I thought wow that was pretty hard for a min pay out.So I decided to try a week of playing just SNG's to see how I would do.My ROI so far has been 75%.I am pretty happy with my performance and with my bankroll's growth.
I hit my live game last night.I did not fair too good.I played no hands for the first hour,nothing playable.I was going to call on my button with J 4 of spades but decided against it.I would of made a flush,with the loose guys raising it up I would of made a nice amount. Now to the hand of my down fall.I get dealt 44 with the blinds at 100 200 and smooth call with 2 others.The flop comes 2 h 3 s 4 h . I am so so on the flop.1st position makes it 2500.2nd position goes in the tank for 2 min.He shakes his head and mucks his hand.I take 5 seconds to announce raise all in.The guy dose not think about it and counts out his chips and puts them in the middle.I ask him '' do you have the nuts?''He says ''Yes''. I was like 5 6?He said no and turns over As Ah. I like my chances and I don't. He can hit the 5 or the A, so I am looking at 6 outs.The turn brought a 7 of Hearts. ''shit more outs I said''.The river brought the dirty Ace.I got up and said''At least I got it in with the best'' and left. I was not that mad but a little upset.I will be back tomorrow night for my revenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home