Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sopranos ,not much poker and family

I am not too impressed with the start of the sopranos new season.First 2 are in the can and would like to have seen more action.I really enjoyed the monopoly scene in the first episode.The 2nd one really dragged until the end when Phil was getting ready for some revenge.I hope it picks up steam from here on out.
Family is going good.The lil guy is growing at a incredible rate.He is going to be one big boy.It's crazy also how time flies even faster with a little one.
Poker has been more live for me than online.I made the final table 2 out of 3 times last week.Made some ok cashes.What I am really looking forward to is the 40k 225 buy in.I have to wait until the 27th of may for it.I really see myself going deep in that one,it's a pretty soft field.The ones I have to worry about I already know their style of play,so it's not to bad.I just have to stick with my gut and I will be good.Its when I start to get out my playing habits I tend to loose.The bad thing about it is that I will miss poker.com's 50k,its held on the last Sunday of every month.I guess I will have a buddy or my wife sub for me.Well wish me luck and see ya guys at the tables

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Glinglin said...

Hey.. do you know any good poker rooms/places to play in the Montreal area?

I saw a link to your blog in the Pokercs forum.. cheers.
Adam.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home