Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Live,live and more live


Online poker for me has been 2 or 3 eagle rooms a day this past 2 weeks.But for live its a different story.I have been going every other night.I had some tough decisions and some bad beats as well.The last tourney I went to I got the boot when my big J A ran into KK. I made it 10k with the blinds at 1500 3000.I had 17 500 left after the raise.I went in to the tank for 2 min when the dealer called time.After he said that I was forced to call.When he turned over the big pockets I knew i was toast.The other night I had KK and I bumped it to 3X the bb late in the game.The girl came over the top and I knew I had the shitty end of the stick.She turned over AA.I will be heading back tomorrow so hopefully my luck changes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home